The Life’s Digital Bits Website has been updated with a new look, new features, and service to enhance your tech training and support experience. These features include:
- New look – The entire site has been redesigned to make features easier to read & access.
- Online courses – Take a course at your own pace to build your résumé, improve your skills & boost your productivity.
- Online scheduling – Quickly and easily schedule a training or support session online at anytime, 24/7.
- Computer health monitoring – Prevent major computer repairs by remotely monitoring your PC or Mac health.
- Convenient Evening & Weekend Hours – All training & support is done online.
New Look – There’s no way I could simplify your tech experience without simplifying the website. Life’s Digital Bits now has entirely new look & feel where the major features such as scheduling and logging in are now easily seen on the homepage.
Online Scheduling – Schedule training sessions and application support directly online conveniently from your laptop or computer anytime, anywhere.
Online Courses – Life’s Digital Bits offers a variety of online courses to help you improve your skills, build your résumé, and boost your productivity. Courses include topics such as Creating Formulas and Switching To Office 2010. They allow anyone regardless of tech level, to learn exactly what is needed, at their own pace from anyplace.
Computer Health Monitoring – They say prevention is the best cure. So why not invest in taking steps to prevent major issues like virus infections from wrecking your equipment? A small plug-in installed on your Mac or PC can remotely monitor its health, help provide tune ups, and keep your computer up to date.
Convenient Evening & Weekend Hours – No need to have a stranger come to your home. All assistance can be provided at a time that’s convenient for you, from the comfort of your home or anywhere you have an internet connection.
These enhancements will help provide you a personalized solution for your tech support needs. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.